- 4 oz. uncooked linguine
- 1 salmon fillet (10 oz.), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced rosemary
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small skillet, sauté salmon and rosemary in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Add beans, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain linguine and place in bowl. Add salmon mixture; toss gently. Drizzle with remaining oil.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!