- 6 ounces fettucini noodles, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons green onion (chopped, also called scallions)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (14.5 ounce)
- 2/3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions (do not include oil or salt), and drain.
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray; stir-fry onion and broccoli for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add seasonings (but not the Parmesan cheese) and tomatoes; simmer until heated through.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over noodles and top with Parmesan cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!